Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finally!!!!


Well we are finally on our way! We just spent our last week at Stanford finishing up all the last of the testing that needed to be be done. Now we finally get to start everything. I know its something that we shouldn't be excited for but they have put us off 3 times and I just want it to be over with. We leave December 9 and they admitted her the morning of December 10. I am excited but scared. They start Chemo on th 11 and do about 7 days of Chemo, then they have 2 rest days and then Jacob comes in December 20 to do the transplant. What a stud.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I will miss you both so much but am glad it is finally getting going. Your such a wonderful example of faith and courage. I will be anxious to get down there and see you both!

Kasey said...

Good luck, Tasha! Our prayers are with you guys. Love the picture of Mckynna. So cute.

Community Vision said...

That picture of McKynna is adorable, I will keep you in my prayers. Be strong and know that "this to shall pass."

Sarie said...

Wow, how exciting to finally get it started. Jacob is amazing, you guys are all so amazing. That picture is so cute!!! Good luck. we love you.