Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tragedy Struck Again!!!

So today makes the 5th day of Makynna's Chemo. She has been doing really well. I know that the rath of it will be coming a little later. So my amazing mother came down here to Stanford to help me until Craig could come down. We got a call late Monday night telling us that her mother was in a car accident a was killed. Tragedy again struck the Jones Family. It was such a shock to all of us that it didn't even seem real. So my mother left to take care of everything and I am down here by myself and I have a lot of time on my hands. I have made three blanket, filled out my Christmas cards, finished most of my cookbooks that I am making for some of my friends and family for Christmas and started scrapbooking again. It has been nice except that I haven't been out of this room in a couple days and that gets old. Oh well I have to get used to it I will be here for a couple months. I don't mean to complain I need to stop being so selfish. Merry Christmas to all.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

NO WAY! Tasha, I am so sorry! I'm sure that is so much to deal with for you and your mom, and now you are down there alone! I feel for you, hope things improve.

Kasey said...

Tasha, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. You guys have really had quite a year.
Keep up posted on Makynna's treatment. I hope you are doing okay. I'm so glad Kelly gets to come visit you this weekend!

Lindser said...

So sorry to hear about all of these tragic happenings. Hope you had some fun time with the girls - a quick break from reality even. Yes, keep us posted with Makynna's treatment.