Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tag Time!!!

A-Z Tag

A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend:Craig
C- Cake Or Pie: Pie
D- Day Of Choice: Sunday I get to do nothing
E- Essential Item: Kirkland sanitary wipes, I use them for everything!
F- Favorite Color: Orange
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Being at home with my kiddos
H- Hometown: Mckinleyville, Ca
I- Indulgences: All sweets
J- January Or July: July of course, Trinity Lake!
K- Kids: 4 Jake, Lex, Makynna and Bailee
L- Life is Incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: October 16, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 5 Chrissy, Casey, Mikey, Jared and Jenna
O- Oranges or Apples:Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Something happening to a loved one.
Q-Quotes: Happiness is a choice!
R- Reason to Smile: Being Healthy
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag five friends: Kelly, Chrissy, Natalie, Janelle, Becky
U-Unknown Fact about Me:I don't have any unknowns
V- Very favorite store: Costco
W- Worst Habit: Eating to many sweets and then complaing that I need to lose weight
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: Mexican!!!
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Aries

2 comments:

The Gunnell Family said...

Hey there, yeah we still do P90x, not religiously but 3 or so times a week or more, how come??

Kinsey said...

cute tag!! I finally got high speed so I can view your blog without it taking a year! Cute!! Just wanted to say thanks for being such a great friend!!