Monday, September 15, 2008

Soccer, Soccer and more Soccer!!!












Sometimes I feel like I'm just going nonstop but it is my fault. We have Soccer practice between the two of them Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri and 2 games on Saturday. I love sports and I know my kids do to. Every year I ask them what they want to play and they tell me, lucky for me my kids want to play every sport possible. Me being such a sucker for sport I let them play what ever sport they want. As you can tell Makynna enjoys watching Jake and Lex play and even playing a little on the sidelines. Jake and Alexis both are doing super good on their teams scoring a couple goal every game. Go Jake and Lex!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I know what you mean about the sports. I never want to say no to my kids when they want to play becuase it is so good for them to be a part of a team, but I run my self ragged going to practices, lessons and games!