Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trinity Lake


Bailee at the Lake.

Makynna couldn't be happier

Playing on my dads new toy the prowler.


My Mom and Dad taking the kids on a ride.

Bailee chill in on the houseboat.

Alexis getting muddy.

Makynna loving playing in the mud. At this point I didn't really care,


So as you can see we had a good time at the lake. Getting to the lake was a different story. I have driven the road to Trinity many times and this time started out the same. About 1 hour into it some stupid kid didn't see me and hit the side of my Sequoia. Thank goodness for big cars because it totaled his car out to were he could barley drive it and my car had a flat tire and a couple scratches on it. The worst part about the whole thing is that this kid didn't have any insurance and then I waited for the stupid police to show up and after about 1 1/2 hour of not showing up I left. I can't believe that the police would take that long. Later I found out by my sister in law Janelle (who knows the kids family) that he had just wreaked his car a month before he hit me. I guess the kid can't drive.
I didn't have any pictures of Jacob because he was my dad new son. He never left my dad's side. He was either riding his motorcycle, driving the Prowler, driving the houseboat or ski boat, making sure they had enough wood for his camp fire and the best, sleeping right between my mom and dad while he grinding his teeth. He would live at Trinity Lake if he could. The best part of it is my mom and dad didn't bathe Jake the entire 5 days they were there. I hate dirty smelly kids. The lake is one of my very favorite places and we are going up this weekend so more Trinity Lake pictures coming your way!!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

The picture of the kids and your parents on the Prowler is so cute. I am sure they were all loving that. I hope that Mikey doesn't go riding so that we can go up to the lake this weekend!!

chrissy said...

Yes Jake grinds his teeth bad. The pics are great I loved kynna getting muddy she had a blast. Sorry about passing you.

Becky said...

The kids look like they are having so much fun. We can't wait to see you guys there.

Kelly said...

Bailee is so cute! Such a mix of all of you. Kynna cracks me up. That girl is hilarious. I'm so glad you guys were okay. Five days at the Lake and no shower? gross!!!

Sarie said...

For some reason I didn't see these last couple posts til just today. Bailee is such a cutie! Can't tell who she looks like, but she looks different than your first two. Makynna is so cute in the mud. Hope your trip down to stanford went well!