Monday, November 06, 2006

Pumpkin Patch!!!





Sorry it has taken me this long to blog these Pumpkin Patch picture. We went to the Pumpkin Patch 2 Saturdays before Halloween. It happen to be one of the nicest days of the year here in good old Humboldt county. We meet up with some friend and family. I let Jacob and Alexis pick out there own pumpkins. Of coarse Jacob had to pick the biggest pumpkin ever and trying to help him carry it and carry Makynna was quite a handful. Alexis pick out a smaller round one and then it was a race to see who could pick the best one out for Makynna. Of coarse they fought over it until I had to step in and pick one out for Makynna. Man sometimes they kill me!!! So anyway we finally made it home. Everyday they ask when it was time to carve the pumpkins. We finally did it a week before Halloween so they wouldn't mold. Then it was whose was better. I don't think I will ever get a break from it. They compete with each other all the time. I hope they will grow out of it someday.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

My girls do the same thing, they fight over everything. They are such girls!