Monday, June 05, 2006

Jacob is the oldest of my three children. He loves everything that his dad loves including Star wars!!! Jacob is 5 years old and is playing Tee Ball twice a week. He is one of the smallest kids on the team but is one of the stronger players. He is a natural infact last week one of his games he hit a home run and sent everyone home. Its a given that it is tee ball but it went clear in center field. Jacob is also a sucker for quad ridding. His Pa bought him his own quad and he has been ridding it for the past 3 months. He is getting pretty good but a little to comfortable. The other day I caught him trying to spin brodies. I asked him what he was trying to do and he told me that he was trying to be like his uncles. He has 4 uncles that ride quad on a regular bases and are pretty crazy.


Alexis is the second child and will be four next month. She is looking forward to her birthday. There is not a day that goes by that she is planning for her birthday party she tells me everything that she want, to were its going to be, to who she is going to invite, I assure you that it changes every day. She is my child that has the strongest personality. She is all girl, she loves dressing up in princess clothes to wearing pretty bows in her hair but then she loves to get down and dirty with her dad and brother. Just like Jacob one of her favorite movie is star wars. As you can tell star wars is a big event in our home. She also love tee ball and wishes that she was of age to play. I have taken her to Jacob's games and and have been playing with her while the team would be warming up, parents have ask me why she isn't playing. she is just as good as any of the kids out there.

No comments: