Monday, June 12, 2006

A day at the Lake!



My kids and I went to Trinity Lake for the weekend. (Trinity Lake is about 100 miles southeast of Mckinleyville). We have a houseboat on Trinity Lake and each summer we go up off and on all summer. I have gone up their since I was 3 months old and have grown to love it. It is one of my favorite places. Anyway the water still hasn't warmed up because its still early in the season and my kids insist on swimming. The water is about 70 degrees and to the touch its pretty cold. Jacob and Alexis got in and swim for about 45 minutes loving every bit of it. I can't believe that they would swim for that long. Their little lips were purple and they couldn't stop shaking but they kept reassuring me that they weren't cold. Makynna was the smart one she wanted to swim in the warm water of the bath tub. She loves the Bath.

No comments: