Friday, March 14, 2008

We are off again!!!

We are off again for our monthly checkups with Makynna. I get to have my amazing husband come with me this time which I'm super excited for. He sits in the back and entertains Makynna when she not watching a movie, while I drive. I know that he hates it, but being pregnant I get super car sick so If I'm trying to entertain i fell like I'm going to throw-up. We are leaving tonight and heading down to see some friends in Sacramento and then heading across Sunday night for Makynna's appt Monday morning. Its just going to be Craig, Makynna and I which will be nice for Craig to get a little time away. Don't get me wrong he loves our kids its just we can't really leave out Makynna yet. Jacob and Alexis started baseball Wednesday and its hilarious. They get to play on the same team and when they got there they teamed up to throw to each other. The whole time they were fighting because one would throw it harder then the other or one wasn't watching and would miss the catch. Then came batting practice. Jacob was first and he got up there and hit to the pitchers mound, he was bummed that he didn't get a better hit be his excuse he didn't get a good pitch. Alexis was next and the first pitch she hit it into center field. Go Alexis!!! Jacob was so mad at her it was pretty funny in a way. I look forward to a season filled with lots of fighting on who is better then who.

3 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Tasha I do remember you! How did you find our blog? I love what a small world it is! Your kids look great! Any time I see Wendy I always ask her about you guys, especially, Makynna. I will have to add you to my links so I can keep up on ya! Hope you have a great day!

Celeste said...

I hope everything goes well... it will be nice for you guys to get away from some of the kids. It sounds like watching those two play ball is pretty fun.

Sarie said...

I can't believe how close you are to having that baby!! I wish I was close, but I'm NOT close. I hope everything goes good with Makynna. She's such a cutie!!