Monday, May 21, 2007

We will miss you!!!





So my best friend in the whole world finally left. They had been talking about it for a long time and I knew it was coming but it happen not even a month after I got back from Stanford. Our family is so sad to not see them around anymore. My kids loved Ammon and Cohen and still they talk about them everyday. I know that its the best for them but we are sad. The good news is that we have to drive down to the bay area every three weeks so we will be able to see them every once in a awhile. We love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a sweet post! You made me get emotional. Ammon misses your kids like crazy. We've got to come visit soon. I hope you will at least stop and say hello on your way there or back.

Kasey said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! You guys are so cute and I'm so glad you have stayed such good friends. At least you guys are close enough to visit often.