Monday, May 21, 2007

Brookelynne and Makynna!!!






So I thought these pictures were funny. It had been a long time since I post last so i will try to give a little update. Makynna is doing amazing she is a different baby, She is walking all over, she eats everything in sight and she is a much happier baby. We still have test upon test to come back but we couldn't be happier with the outcome so far. For those who don't know, on top of everything we are building a house and it is being drywall this week so it is going up fast. we are totally excited about it because it is everything we want.

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Ok, I LOVE Makynna's boots!!! I'm so glad to hear an update on her.

Kelly said...

Those girls are so adorable. I can't believe how quickly they have grown up! Makynna's hair has grown since I last saw her, I love it!

Kasey said...

I didn't know you guys were building a house. How exciting! Where will it be?
Makynna does look so happy in that picture. Yay!