Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Makynna and I at Cheesecake Factory on one of her trips to Stanford, mummm I love that place!

Jake and his bestest friend Isaac aka Ike!

Alexis!

I thought this was to cute! They were just sitting there watching a movie together!

My Kynna Bynna!

My little Bailee butt. I can't believe she is going to be two in one month.

I am the biggest loser! I don't have enough time to keep up on my house, laundry, bills you name it so I have been lacking on blogging. I hope I can get better. Here are a couple of pictures and hopefully I can have more soon!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Tasha, your kids are so so beautiful. Good to see you blogging again!

Celeste said...

I love your up dates even though it's hard to keep up on it when life is so busy.

Jones Photography said...

ahhh this makes me miss home!