Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Family Pictures!!!
















We got some pretty amazing news on Thursday Makynna can now go into public places! What a huge milestone for us. I never ever thought that this day would come. She actually went with us to church today for the first time in two years and it was hard but fun. Its a whole new world for her. I took her to the grocery store and it was like a kid in a candy store. She was running through wanting to help me put things in my basket. It was pretty funny.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

OMG Tasha!!! I am crying in excitement for you guys! I can't believe what a miracle she is. Makynna is amazing!!!! You guys have made it through so much and I admire all your strength. Makynna is lucky to have a family like yours!

Christi said...

That is so awesome Tash!!! I didn't even realize that she wasn't able to go into public still!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Kinsey said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! Lex looks like her mom!

Celeste said...

Such cute pictures! That is so awesome that she can go in public places! I can't believe it's been that long since you've been able to take her to church. I 'm so happy for you.

Shelly said...

The pictures of the kids are so cute. You have such cute kids. Beautiful family!

Alex and Mitch said...

Such cute pics! Tasha that it AMAZING news! I am sooo excited for you guys!!!

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Cute pictures! You obviously had more luck than us!

Jen said...

beautiful pics! And congrats! I didn't realize that she couldn't go to public places.