Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Craig!














Today is Craig's 31st Birthday. The day started out by Craig's dad Roger giving him a call at 6:00 a.m. Cali time just to wish him a Happy Birthday. Wow it was early. Than around 8:00 I got up and made him his breakfast of choice, french toast. Than he was of to work. I showed up at work around lunch time so that I could take him to lunch. Than made him dinner of choice and had a couple of friends over for a little dessert. Not the best party ever but when you start getting older it just another day. It was fun and I hoped he had just as fun of a day minus having to go to work.
I couldn't ask for a better dad and husband. Craig does so much for me and my kids. He is one of the most sensitive guys that I have ever met which is a good thing. He loves his children and would do anything for them. He had been there to uplift me when I need him and to love me when I need it the most. He lives in a place that he hates more than anything in the world but he makes the best of it. Sometimes I feel like he is to good to be true. I love you Craig and hope that you had a good Birthday!

5 comments:

Cheryl Nicholls said...

Happy Birthday Craig, sorry I have to be in the promised land for your birthday. Wish you could be here, but can't help loveing that Mckinleyville and all the feash air. See ya when I get back from here.

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Craig!!! Jason turned 30 In June and I thought it was going to kill him:) I hope 31 was easier!

Shelly said...

Hope you had a good birthday Craig.

Celeste said...

Happy birthday Criag! ... Man... you're getting old! :)

Sarie said...

What a great tribute to Craig. The pics are cute. Why is it that the kids always like to fall asleep on their daddy?