Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Kid Tag

KID TAG

I ask Alexis these awnsers:

1. What is something mom always says to you? To listen
2. What makes mom happy? When you listen
3. What makes mom sad? When you don't listen (I kinda see a trend)
4. How does mom make you laugh? When she tickles us
5. What was mom like as a child?I don't know
6. How old is your mom? 29 (in one more year)
7. How tall is your mom? 10
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with people
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play with her friends
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing Basketball (I didn't think I was that bad)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Mom dosen't have a job
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pasta
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When I clean the house
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sponge bob
17. What do you and your mom do together? Clean my room
18. How are you and your mom the same? We look alike
19. How are you and your mom different? I don't know its to hard
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause I her daughter

Now that was funny! kids are so dang cute!!!
I tag the following people:
1. Chrissy(ask Brooklynne)
2. Kelly (ask Ammon)
3. Monique( Who ever)
4. Becky(your choice as well, whomever will participate)

I can't wait to see your kids answers.

No comments: