Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm back!!!

We have had our computer almost 7 years and it finally crashed. It only took a little over a week to fix so sorry. I have been meaning to post what I cook in a week since Becca has tagged me so here it goes. I love to cook so every week its so different but here are some of our favorites.
Monday: Chicken and Crasin Pasta (love this one only takes 20 minutes if that)
Tuesday: Stroganoff in a boat
Wednesday: Chicken Marsala
Thursday: Smothered Burritos (cooks in crock pot so easy if you are gone until dinner)
Friday: Steaks with bleu cheese
Saturday: Hamburgers and hot dogs
Sunday: off the hook family dinner
Hope this helps Becca!!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Okay... now you need to post the receipes for all your yummy cooking!

Glad to see that you are back!

Christi said...

I want these receipes!